upper a arm ball joint removal?

listen, your clearly on another planet.
I am trying to help you here but you have to listen to me again.

YOUR NOT STOCK! your FRANKIN RIGGED, and your replies keep contradicting yourself.

You orig said your ball joint is bad, now your just saying its a boot which doenst even affect the joint, just keeps it clean from premature failure from foreign objects.

You also said and proved with pics that you had a totally different species quad welded/attached to the front, so your NOT STOCK!!!!

You also state that YOUR CURRENT BALL JOINT DOES NOT FIT THE SPINDLE, now your going off on how your stock and talking about KOR spindles which are totally IRRELAVENT to these issues (not saying not to but what I mean is we are talking about your ball joints not fitting than a boot and how your too poor to afford a $40 joint let alone KORs high quality budgeted spindles)

Make up your mind brotha! Ill give you choices since you originally posted for our help to begin with............... which your not taking advice from

Option 1: Put a new boot on your UNDERSIZED blown out "stock" ball joint running your OVERSIZED Aftermarket Spindles and risk SERIOUS Injury

Option 2: Put the larger needed Banshee ball joints on your "stock" a arms to fit your Aftermarket spindles and save your life, time, and money from damages AND YOU GET NEW BOOTS FOR FREE!

Option 3: Put the smaller stock blaster spindles on to fit your smaller "stock" ball joints and order a new boot for your blown ball joint, and save your life, time, and money

Option 4:Order KOR spindles and a new boot for your blown ball joint, cost a little more for your low budget but its high quality from a trusted shop

PLEASE PEOPLE CHIME IN AND HELP ME EXPLAINE THIS TO THIS GUY.

maybe your misunderstanding or i gave lack of info. i have a 99 blaster ridable.... i bought two frames ONE of the frames has that redneck rigged sh*t on it

i was trying to make the front hydraulics work on MY 99 RIDEABLE blaster

on my 99 BLASTER the right upper ball joint BOOT is bad and need to replace.

and how do u put the larger banshee ball joints on a stock a arm when its part of the a arm and unremovable?

for the time being i am going to get a new ball joint boot and front brake cables and run the stock drum brakes

listen, your clearly on another planet.
I am trying to help you here but you have to listen to me again.

YOUR NOT STOCK! your FRANKIN RIGGED, and your replies keep contradicting yourself.

You orig said your ball joint is bad, now your just saying its a boot which doenst even affect the joint, just keeps it clean from premature failure from foreign objects.

You also said and proved with pics that you had a totally different species quad welded/attached to the front, so your NOT STOCK!!!!

You also state that YOUR CURRENT BALL JOINT DOES NOT FIT THE SPINDLE, now your going off on how your stock and talking about KOR spindles which are totally IRRELAVENT to these issues (not saying not to but what I mean is we are talking about your ball joints not fitting than a boot and how your too poor to afford a $40 joint let alone KORs high quality budgeted spindles)

Make up your mind brotha! Ill give you choices since you originally posted for our help to begin with............... which your not taking advice from

Option 1: Put a new boot on your UNDERSIZED blown out "stock" ball joint running your OVERSIZED Aftermarket Spindles and risk SERIOUS Injury

Option 2: Put the larger needed Banshee ball joints on your "stock" a arms to fit your Aftermarket spindles and save your life, time, and money from damages AND YOU GET NEW BOOTS FOR FREE!

Option 3: Put the smaller stock blaster spindles on to fit your smaller "stock" ball joints and order a new boot for your blown ball joint, and save your life, time, and money

Option 4:Order KOR spindles and a new boot for your blown ball joint, cost a little more for your low budget but its high quality from a trusted shop

PLEASE PEOPLE CHIME IN AND HELP ME EXPLAINE THIS TO THIS GUY.

reply #4 read it AGAIN i said i have a frame with a arms on it and #1 stated my stock a arms and balljoints....obviously your reading too fast and i never said the ball joint was worn out...its a 99 blaster if possible i was going to replace the whole ball joint AND BOOT. since the boot is torn and for who knows how long ive put a lot of time and money into my quad past 7 months and if im goint to take the time to tear stuff apart and find something wrong with it i want to fix it... your option 2 makes no sense.... next time do not post a reply to my thread down grading and belittle me when u cant read and comprehend the material you just laid your eyes upon and as a forum supporter representing this forum maybe you should be more professional and less of a jack wagon.

Ok didnt notice the 2 frame thing
The larger ball joints fit in ur custom arms not stock
$5 shipped ill sell u the stock boot
$20 shipped ill sell you whole front brake cable set up
If this saves you any, glad to know ur not riding the franken set uo yet