Upgraded the back-up..

2_Smoked

Feb 10, 2010
Klamath Falls, OR
www.myspace.com
A couple of months ago a bought a LT230S as a back-up/girlfriend bike. I''l tell you this thing was turd. The Blaster would fly past it in the middle of third (with my gf on it) and I would be 5th gear pinned lol. So we decided to sell it and try to find another Blaster. Well I was telling one of my friends about it and he told me when I sold the Suzuki he would sell me his 04 Warrior...Well the the suzuk sold so I got to go pick it up...

Me on the LT's last ride

Hayley457.jpg

04 Warrior

l_4ed7cdca0a674235ab83d10a03aedbdd.jpg

I:I

Oh yeah and an update on the blasty. Having the bottom end done this weekend (hopefully)

Warriors are turds... gonna have to agree. I would have got it for that price too... all atvs are fun!

i have a warrior and they arent slow, but i bet my blaster will beat it. but im gonna race a raptor 350 friday

I rode around with my 250R the other day and my friend was on a raptor 350... seemed much more nimble than the warrior my other friend has. I like them.

well i have a 99 warrior with aftermarket parts and my brother has a raptor 350 and the stock raptor 350 will smoke the warrior