tug hill

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
is it true you can drive on the backroad there if you get a trail permit and registration and how are the trails up there can you only use utilty quads like is there huge mud pits or will a quadzilla be fine

the quadzilla would be fine but im not sure if you can ride all the trails cause when we go snowmobiling its all just seasonal roads... that would be some nice riding though seeing how we do like 80mph average you could go balls to the walls but theirs a speed limit of 35mph..

lots of nice trails up there, lots of crazy assholes also!

im going to amite it the blasty needs to be toped out all the time balls to the wall im one of those crazy guys no one has beat me on the trails yet even a shee. im going to amit it I get alitte carried away of how fast I drive but thats y we young

most of the seasonal trails in the winter time are open to the atv's in the summer. you dont need a trail pass in the summer just reg and plate. there are several places to go to. flatrock, pinetree, timberview, and so on there is lots of mud if thats what you want to call it. it think its mostly cow sh*t but thats my opinion. some of the best trail in NY is in tug hill. we have a cabin there we use all year round. i have a 2005 skidoo mxzx 600, 2003 mxzx 800, and a 2002 polaris xc edge 700.

our friends have a house up in inlet, ny right next to old forge. we usally take the snowmobiles up their at least once a yea. great riding!

yea 4th lake daikers lmao is the best inlet oldforge love it in the winter we try to go up every other weekend im more into sledding then quads

This year wasn't good for riding was dissapointed rode my rave 583 on trails twice. I never went up that way on wheeler though def would like to though! I live bout hour from tug hill.