tri-county atv's

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
located in heilwood pa, near indiana, looks pretty cool, 2 mx tracks,dirt drags once a month in summer, 850? acres of ridin, camping, lots of things for the kids, i think 95 bucks a year to join, i'll be as soon as weather breaks, check them out,
http://www.tricountyatv.com/

its a real nice place man...i go out there to race sometimes..the trails are awesome.its onlt about a 25 min. drive for me.

located in heilwood pa, near indiana, looks pretty cool, 2 mx tracks,dirt drags once a month in summer, 850? acres of ridin, camping, lots of things for the kids, i think 95 bucks a year to join, i'll be as soon as weather breaks, check them out,
Tri-County ATV Recreation and Rescue

I'll be joining that Joe...I had that bookmarked in my XR650 folder and was going to join last year. Definietly will do it this year.

i went to the open house last april, way to many slow asses on the trails during that, but still very cool, should be better on other days, turns out that some of the trails they are using, "we" made, my buddy used to live right up over the hill and we always rode them woods and strip mine, they could at least name a trail after me, hahahaaaa
i will be there this april's open house and join then, you get a key to the place and can go there to ride and camp, 24/7 all year except the 2 weeks of rifle season
wanna go ride at 1am, you got a key!!!!
i'll post sumthin up when april rolls around for whoever wants to meet up, ride/camp all weekend for $15, then they deduct that from the yearly dues when you join, i was going to last year till my accident and broken leg/ripped off foot
make plans now bro's

i went to the open house last april, way to many slow asses on the trails during that, but still very cool, should be better on other days, turns out that some of the trails they are using, "we" made, my buddy used to live right up over the hill and we always rode them woods and strip mine, they could at least name a trail after me, hahahaaaa
i will be there this april's open house and join then, you get a key to the place and can go there to ride and camp, 24/7 all year except the 2 weeks of rifle season
wanna go ride at 1am, you got a key!!!!
i'll post sumthin up when april rolls around for whoever wants to meet up, ride/camp all weekend for $15, then they deduct that from the yearly dues when you join, i was going to last year till my accident and broken leg/ripped off foot
make plans now bro's

sounds like you may be familiar with the surounding riding areas such as 6 hills?? great spots..yeah i can ride tri country from my buds house nearby...if not ill hafta show you all 6 hills real cool place.

not familiar with the 6 hills name but have ridden/hunted all around that area, not that big on hills but still interested, we'll hav'ta hook up come riding weather

hell yeah man..the 6 hills area has alot of different terrain..not all hills...some smaller less steep hills that are wide though its cool..on a busy day there will be a bunch of quads out there lining up racing up the less steep hill..its real wide..pretty fun..i wont be out till probably late summer-early fall though due to some legal issues...where you live man?

i'm in johnstown about 15 - 20 minutes from heilwood/tricounty
you're not gonna be runnin blair/bedford till late summer either?????
was lookin forward to comin show my support

yeah not till at least probably july..maybe august...ill let ya know on here man...i see your from j town..but where exactly? i grew up right beside ebensburg in jackson twp. and now reside in nanty glo..i know the area well.