trevorton, PA

ron89

Feb 20, 2008
bensalem PA..
me and a bunch of ppl are heading up there any one ever ride there?. it looks like fun from just watching all them utube vids. we were gonna head to lost trails but its way to Rockey for a banshee and a blaster..

alot of guys on hillclimbers forum ride there. you have to get a pass or try to find away in.

yea i talked to some of them on there. my buddys friend has a idea of where to park. he has been up there a couple times before so i guess we shall see lol..

yea i talked to some of them on there. my buddys friend has a idea of where to park. he has been up there a couple times before so i guess we shall see lol..

Cool bro, let us know how it is. Maybe when everyone can get our Blasters back together we can make a trip over there.I:I

Cool bro, let us know how it is. Maybe when everyone can get our Blasters back together we can make a trip over there.I:I

sounds good, ill try and get some vids, i would like to get a helmet cam that would be pretty awesome but i dont have the cash tho.

a couple of my buddy's have been trying to get me to go up there. they say its the sh*t. all my quads are parked for the winter tho. doing some work on them to have em ready for spring.

we ended up not going to trevorton, we checked out a place in white haven right out side of hazleton and it was fun alot of nice trails and hillclimbs. i forgot my cam so it couldn't get any vids.. if any one is in that area and wants to ride i think were tryin to head back up there soon.