trails

austinb52

Aug 4, 2009
west chester, PA
Hey guys. I just got back on the forum after about a year. Glad to be back. Anyways, there are so many threads with trails, so I figured that I could just try to make one list of trails in PA. If you would like, post your favorite PA riding spot below and we could build off of that. I found a place to ride up in coatsville. It is behind the airport up there. I think it is cool, but I have not been able to go far out on the trails yet. If you message me, I could meet up with you sometime and take you. Sorry about the directions. It is hard to find.

i like to call it "awk mountain" right out my back door here in johnstown, miles and miles of all types of terrain. trails, tram roads, strip cuts, rocky sh*t, mudholes, you name it

i like to call it "awk mountain" right out my back door here in johnstown, miles and miles of all types of terrain. trails, tram roads, strip cuts, rocky sh*t, mudholes, you name it

This has to be the best place yet!! beat the sh*t out of my old ass!I:I

hey did u get ur sons blaster runing because i was thinking about getting one of those oko and i dont want more probs then i hav lol BTW ken says it might just be the ringsI:II:I and wats ur reveiw on that carb if u got it working rite

Still waiting for the replacement slide, the guy i got it from says he hasn't had any other complaints. a few guys on here use them with no problems too. If he hold up his end I'm satified!!

Hey guys. I just got back on the forum after about a year. Glad to be back. Anyways, there are so many threads with trails, so I figured that I could just try to make one list of trails in PA. If you would like, post your favorite PA riding spot below and we could build off of that. I found a place to ride up in coatsville. It is behind the airport up there. I think it is cool, but I have not been able to go far out on the trails yet. If you message me, I could meet up with you sometime and take you. Sorry about the directions. It is hard to find.

I would like to hear more info on this Coatsville spot, cannot seem to locate it via Satellite, etc. Any general location to go off of??