tors problem ?

Feb 2, 2015
I had bought a new carb with the tors eliminator and just installed it. I started up my blaster and it will idle but if I give it gas it will bog down. I need help ??

did you check what jetting and checked float level in the new carb ?
cleaned it properly ?

No but would that cause it to bog when you give it gas

there may not even be jets in there, or float level way off.
gotta confirm what jetting, float height and if the jets are free of blockages.
just opening the slide adding mkore air, without the carb/jets adding the correct amount of fuel,
is a sure bog

peek in at your reed petals while you have the cab off too, to insure all 4 are present and not cracked

there may not even be jets in there, or float level way off.
gotta confirm what jetting, float height and if the jets are free of blockages.
just opening the slide adding mkore air, without the carb/jets adding the correct amount of fuel,
is a sure bog

peek in at your reed petals while you have the cab off too, to insure all 4 are present and not cracked
I just checked the carb and everything seems to be there and clean. Idk why it's still bogging when I give it gas

I had just bought a new carb with a tors elim and a rebuilt on it. I took off my old carb that still had the tors on it. I unplugged all the wires and took the brain off. I installed the new carb and I started up my blaster and it's idling but when you give it gas it bogs. Need to fix asap. Also the new carb has a second mixture screw ?

I had just bought a new carb with a tors elim and a rebuilt on it. I took off my old carb that still had the tors on it. I unplugged all the wires and took the brain off. I installed the new carb and I started up my blaster and it's idling but when you give it gas it bogs. Need to fix asap. Also the new carb has a second mixture screw ?

/\ THIS POST MOVED TO THIS THREAD
ONE THREAD PER TOPIC PLEASE.

Second screw is the idle screw, since the old idle screw was on tors brick. Have you leak tested? What kind of stator? You got one of 3 issues: not enough fuel, too much air, or not getting spark correctly

Second screw is the idle screw, since the old idle screw was on tors brick. Have you leak tested? What kind of stator? You got one of 3 issues: not enough fuel, too much air, or not getting spark correctly
The motor has no leaks and Idk about the carb. I dont know anything about a stator but it's most likely stock. And I felt the end of the exhaust and it was real wet. Lime gassy.

post a pic of your carb both sides so you will have a better understanding of what were are saying and we can give you advice...

post a pic of your carb both sides so you will have a better understanding of what were are saying and we can give you advice...
$_3 (1).JPG
my camera is broken and these are the only pictures I have of it. Hope this helps
$_3.JPG

it should rev fine sitting still/parked.
answer this....
spark plug type/gap
premixed or oil injection?
compression test?
do you have the lid on airbox or not?
do you have aftermarket exhaust or stock exhaust?
was it like this when you bought it or did it just happen?

it should rev fine sitting still/parked.
answer this....
spark plug type/gap
premixed or oil injection?
compression test?
do you have the lid on airbox or not?
do you have aftermarket exhaust or stock exhaust?
It revs fine sitting. Just bogs when you give it gas. I do not know the gap but the spark plug is a ngk br8es . It is premixed 32:1 yamalube and supreme gas. I havnt compression tested it but it's got nice compression by guessing. No lid on the airbox. And I have a fmf gold series fatty pipe with a powercore 2 silencer