This pro rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
brake into the corner, grab some clutch, and a hanful of throttle, put it together, then DROP THE CLUTCH ADN HANG ON, also lean a bit more, the fenders are too close together stock, a maier one peice race hood fixes that, ro cut the bottom part of your fenders off to fit your knee in

for sure man, those stock are sh*t i reccomend 18 inch itp holeshots
or razrs

that and an extended axle..it would help you from not being so top heavy and would sit down better in the turn so you dont have to let off as much..dont let people talk sh*t..i haven't seen any videos of him yet..

"ive had my blaster goin on 3 years"..... its an 06 and this is 2008... think before u talk

and he was right, ur not a very good rider. and when u said i dont think im that fast... u were contradicting yourself... u posted ur vid calling yourself a "pro rider" when its quite the opposite.

learn to ride... then come back post some vids of you racing mx... and then, and only then can u call yourself a pro rider and not sound like a complete jackass

just trying to tell you the truth... no disrespect intended

wtf i was jus playin around driftin if i wanted to be pro fuking rider i would go and be one but i dont i have other fuking things to do than to ride a blaster all day

hey DUMBASS, if you knew anything you would know that the 06 blaster came out at the end of 05, just like when you buy a new car you DAMN genius. So smart guy please think before you talk because you sound like a JACKASS.

lol man can you feel the love in here. but seriously what is the point of fighting i saw the post and i could tell he was jokin around with the title wtf is everyone gettin bent out of shape damn. sh*t like this that makes people not wanna be here on this site.

lol i know it releases at the end of 05... that would mean uve had it just over 2 years dipshit

i tried going about critisizing nicely but you are out of line.
also u said uve only been riding 2 years... then u went on to say uve had ur quad 3 years... hmm did it sit in ur garage the first year u had it??

quit talking crap and go buy some new grips... maby itll make u faster... i think ur 798 modle grips are gettin worn out... hahaha

me-2 you-0
game over

nice playin with ya

im going to end this now! dumbass i said going on 3 years. shut the f*ck up and leave me alone if all you wanna do is criticize me. i have a lot of better things to spend my money on than my blaster, obviously you dont have anything better to do than to argue on a forum. go get a girl or something, or maybe your blaster is your girl. as for me i have a more sh*t to spend my money on.

hmmm... well i do have a girl, and i didnt start any of this. you were wrong in the argument with blasterb0y and i was meerly pointing out ur mistakes and backing him up.
i was nice about it the first time. YOU were the one to start with the anger and name calling

come back to the forums when ur balls drop. then maby ill listen to u and care what u think

lets look at the number look how long i ben on the forums and look how u long u ben on u get the picture of bout to balls dropping you can ask your girl bout tht

learn to use punctuation... so people can understand wtf ur saying.

and let be grown men here and end this cause all we doin is makin the forum look bad and i have ben thinkin bout levin cause of all the fight ive ben and i really didnt do anything ive had 2 fights on this thread and all i did was post a vid which i thought was good and i thought the people on the forum would like so if u have somthin smart to say get the f*ck of the forum if all u gonna do is get on here and fight

once again punctuation...

"i have ben thinkin bout levin cause of all the fight ive ben and i didnt do anything"

yea... i understand bout all those fight uve ben.... lol

... but i only fight with u!! and its just sooooo fun because im smarter than u!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.