The width of a stock blaster's front end...

ScottSchwarzer

Apr 16, 2012
North Carolina
If anyone has a stock blaster with no widening done to the front end, could you tell me the width from the outside of one front tire to the outside of the other (if that makes any sense). My reason being is that I may be picking up a blaster this weekend I:I and am concerned about it fitting in the back of my s10 between the wheel wells. It's a 6 foot bed so I should be good length wise.

If anyone has a stock blaster with no widening done to the front end, could you tell me the width from the outside of one front tire to the outside of the other (if that makes any sense). My reason being is that I may be picking up a blaster this weekend I:I and am concerned about it fitting in the back of my s10 between the wheel wells. It's a 6 foot bed so I should be good length wise.

this offically gives me permission to post this pic....

2a7zrc7.jpg

thats my stock blaster with the front rims flipped and widened in the rear +4" handle bars down, and front tires deflated. its inside a Honda Pilot SUV

It should fit fine in the bed of an S10 , My parents had a 2006 Gmc Canyon and it had a smaller bed Than a s10 and mine fit with the tailgate down all stock width and Length !

I saw that on the online manual but wasn't sure what overall meant. Thats what Im worried about cause i only have 38 inches between my wheel wells. I may pick it up over them or do some rigging.

If there someone else with you to help its easy to just pick it up over the wheel Wells or if you have ramps you might be able to drive it up over the wheel Wells. I put my 450r in the bed of my ranger with no ramps and if I have someone with me just lift it over the wheel Wells. Either way I'm sure you can get it in there somehow.