The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Everything is done, tie-rod ends, gun rack, rear bag, new fender brackets. Just waiting on the front nose piece, and the rear trunk hatch. The rear bag has a saw, hammer, wrenches, nails, screws, tape, hose, paper, matches, toiletpaper, gutting gloves, a knife, rope, clevis...etc.etc. I'm junking it up already, but I'm going to be ready to fill all 3 of my tags next week. I threw the 22-250 on the rack for a visual.
Bayou1.jpg

We had a front rack on our honda so we put our gun holder on there.

Yours looks a little goofy but you probably can get your gun faster.

But i know you wouldnt shoot from a vehicle :rolleyes:

I ordered a front rack, it just hasn't arrived yet. Your right about getting the gun faster Herp, that was the reasoning for putting it on the bars.

I wouldn't shoot from a moving ATV, deer aren't worth all that danger.

Why do they do stuff like this? It's complete torture to have to wait another year.

But it does look like its going to be a good movie. The new lightsaber looks bad ass.

Is there not a blaster of the month competition anymore?

that question was raised a few months ago and a few showed interest, upon me wasting my time and effort to set it up, less than 1/2 that showed interest entered, and a few more than that voted.
not sure what i should do about that ?

maybe a quarterly, or bi-yearly contest ?
although we have just as many if not more daily members using the forum,
there's just not as many builds going on as there used to be ?
it's time seems to have passed for a monthly effort ?

Reactions: bansheedave
I understand what your saying. Would love if there was at least a quarterly one. Now that I have a blaster to. Enter haha

how bout I run a month or 2 long contest come spring for all the over winter builds, say april/may ?
and i'll even make it worth every entrants effort this time with some sort of prize or gift certificate to an online vendor ?

better get on them 4 P's
parts, paintin, PC'n and polishin
:)

how bout I run a month or 2 long contest come spring for all the over winter builds, say april/may ?
and i'll even make it worth every entrants effort this time with some sort of prize or gift certificate to an online vendor ?

better get on them 4 P's
parts, paintin, PC'n and polishin
:)

Sounds like a good idea Awk. I'll chip in on the prize come spring.