The sound of freedom

Racer51

May 19, 2011
Northwest Ohio
This is to show the sound and quality of the pipes your getting before you buy them hope this helps everyone. Starting with the lefty's then the righty's.

FMF Fatty and Powercore II
Pro Circuit
Toomey B-1
DMC Alien
Vito's Performance Fat Bastard Pipe
Paul Turner Performance Fatboy 2
LRD Trenga racing pipes
Trinity pipe set
Factory 7 and or F7
Dynoport pipe
RDZ Drag Specialties pipe for the blaster

Last edited by a moderator:
what about a shearer pipe?

The shearer pipe is made by powerpros as I understand it. They make the trinity and F7 pipe as well so their basically the same exact pipe just under a different name. Dident think it would be missed considering how questionable the shearer is in past reviews.

nice collection bro, reps given
but i gotta correct you, matt shearer makes the shearer pipes, not power pros,
all the power pro's made pipes are left bend.
and shearer makes some nice custom LT and shee pipes, his blaster pipes suck big ones, so you are correct there, they will not be missed in this reveiw

i hear the shearer pipes for the blasty give a great power increase and have a nice sound, but suck balls on reliability. Some have said their shearer pipe fell apart or rusted apart after 3-4 trail rides.

Hey roadkill I found what you were looking for. I dont know why I cant change/edit the 1st post and add it to the others, it must be because it's stickied. If any body's got a solution later on let me know and i'll put it with the rest of em.

i just realized you put up the vid of my 03 with the trinity pipe. my camera sucked so damn bad too.

i will make another sound test of the trinity on my 06 se. same setup and all except it has a pod filter. i will post it asap...and gasp...a much better camera. lol

edit: here ya go dude