the quadfest

i was thinkin about going but im going to tower city with a bunch of guys on the forums.im not sure how quadfest is gonna be other then probably crowded..

yea that sucks, quad fest is cancelled , but there is a group from e2s that meeting up at busco beach the same weekend, it sounds like it could be a great time, just a bit to far for me tho

there is another event being held close by that same weekend to make u p for it ,its camping riding and drag racing at a 500foot drag strip called tricounty there will be 1,000 tickets vailable at 25$ each includes many things and the races will be awesome timing tree lights and very nice pro setup for all kinds of clasess and bikes for al l sorts ,several people from e2s and on here will be there that third weekend of july als o many plan to attend at busco

Quadfest has been cancelled so that green tree hugging windmills can be built at the blue ridge mountain trails resort (where Qfest is held) those people are sell outs and no doubt only care about money.
Me personally will be running my Flotek power at Busco, but I know good people will be at Tri-county also!

http://www.gotofew.com/

heres the tricounty website ,this will be a better option for me this year than going down south ..there wil be some big bikes there and fun for everyone on the trails too they have camping and all kinds of things to do even for kids
drag racing all weekend on a professional groomed track with timers lights and plenty of competition

Yeah sucks that The Quad Fest isn't going on this year. I went in 2007 and it was awesome. Guess ill have to try going to Tricounty this year. Thanks Flotek for the link.

GoToFew

heres the tricounty website ,this will be a better option for me this year than going down south ..there wil be some big bikes there and fun for everyone on the trails too they have camping and all kinds of things to do even for kids
drag racing all weekend on a professional groomed track with timers lights and plenty of competition

i will be attending this event also...come on out guys and girls...I:I

i was just at tri-county's open house, its about 20 min. from where i live, and was gonna get a yearly membership, but then broke the leg, ($95 for the year, and you can go there 24/7 365 days a year, ya get a key to the place, thats cool)
my brother in-laws a member and some of my buds joined after we did the o.h., great place, lotsa ridin, 850+acres, drags, mx trac, but yeah a little crowded when i was there, but i'd still go again, even down and out, i'd go for the fun, anyone from outta the area goin to this p.m. me , or look for the guy hobblin 'round on crutches when ya get there

this is the kinda event we need some blasterforum t-shirts,
we should start a thread when this gets closer, for guys who are goin and set a time and place we can all meet up

Last edited: