tell me your opinion which would look better

frankin blaster

Aug 14, 2012
weirton wv
i dig the black and red it will mesh with my colors more but your opinons please

before

vihbwx.jpg

after i used paint on my computer lmao

ofmx6c.jpg

I:I:-/

Man that looks real good and you quad is super clean lol is it a shelf queen or do you just really give it a 5 day clean after every ride

it's been a shelf queen lately. just waiting on parts. these things are never "finished" lmao. The reason it always looks clean is bc i use pics from my build lol so it hadn't seen any dirt yet. it doesn't look like that today. the clear coat on my plastics has yellowed and all my pollished stuff is much more dull now. there will be some pix up soon in my build thread. should have it all back together this weekendI:I

ask all the guys that went to busco last year. this dude aint scared to get dirty and neither is his quad

i'd stick with what scott did and just paint the center, no need to cover that nice polish on the bumper till a later, more beat up date

i'd stick with what scott did and just paint the center, no need to cover that nice polish on the bumper till a later, more beat up date
It is in rough condition bought it used for 40 bucks and had to straighten the mounts to mount it. Also has some marks from the previous owner ramming stuff I did 7 coats of cherry red and have it baking now will tape off the red tomorrow around this time and spray about 7 coats of black on it my dad owns a body shop but is to tight to let me get his employees to powder coat so I spray painted alot of stuff to see how the colors would mesh if I like them I'll have everything sand blasted and powder coated at his shop but I'll still have to pay which sucks

Well just a quick update after painting alot of stuff I managed to find time for the bumper did 7 coats of cherry red and 7 coats of gloss black when I removed my paper to see how it looks all I can say is wow the red pops like fireworks really stands out will post some before and after this Tuesday when I get to my computer at work hope you guys like how it turns out and hope it gave someone and idea of how they could paint their bumper