Tecate 3

I'm sure I can, but I won't have to explain why I need it while I'm still unmarried...lol and once you get old enough to get married, you will understand.

I have to explain to my mother :p I think that's just as easily as hard!!

Anything i do, well do you NEED it... Sold my pipe, i bet she will ask me when i order a new one if i NEED the pipe....

Everything i buy is to resell or to make "us" more money and all the tools i buy are because i need to fix things around the house and to build "you " more stuff sweetie. =)

I repeat that line very often. Most of the time it works.

This line works well in my house as well .I:I

check out Off-road innovations.. their in Monroe NY guy name is greg very stand up has a lot of part on hand.. He got another customer of mine Mojave back and running when they bought it and blew the transmission apart.. was making local trip up to him to purchase parts

There's a Tecate 4 with a parts quad...it's a project near me, might inquire about it...

Now there's something you don't see very often if at all. I have yet to run into one in the trails. Actualy even in person I havnt seen one.B) They are the fastest stock 2 stroke quad they produced only to be beat by the Banshee and zilla.