Tecate 3

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
Any one ever owned one of these or know any input on them.. theres one local to me im kind of interested in as a little project.. I also ran into a front conversion to 2 wheel front instead of trike... looks pretty akward but interesting.. not interesting enough for me to spend the $ to convert it lol.. my first motorized vehicle was a peddle moped that I literaly rode the wheels off but my second lets say real was a trike and this one brings back memories.. I have never owned Kawasaki and am not to familiar with them.. the guy is asking 400$ firm.. its all there has great compression but no spark.. says cdi.. I might possibly get this thing im not sure though.. still doing the banshee project but don't want to miss out on a good deal..:-/:-/:-/

im trying,, I did a lil research and parts r still out there and im not going to have to rob Bank to get them... waiting on guy to call back..

No i didn't. It sold pretty fast. Seems to be anything rare and at a good price goes quick obviously. The thing is when i have the cash in my pocket ready to buy something nothing is around and vice versa.

That's the way it goes. I want a kx500 and when they come up for sale, I just don't have the money. Hope that changes soon...lol I really want one before I get married.

its why I sold my shee 8 mnths ago she said I didn't have to but she seemed very nervous when I was gonna ride it plus I had $120 in it [running and riding]and I sold for $900

Everything i buy is to resell or to make "us" more money and all the tools i buy are because i need to fix things around the house and to build "you " more stuff sweetie. =)

I repeat that line very often. Most of the time it works.

sounds like me problem is most of the stuff in my sig is for keeps mx175 xr500 and Mojave will be for sale when I get the chance to get em running but first to get the gs850 im cafeing out for my friend ready to strip