Stud spacers

Nov 1, 2013
Batesville arkansas
ok so I know this has been covered several times on wether or not to run stud spacers. I have decided to run them. I know a few people run them and wanted to get your opinion on how wide to go. I was thinking 5" rear and 3" front. Or 3" front and back. Same price either way. Opinions?

I run them on the front with no issues but then again I don't hit jumps so I cant say if they are good or not for that but I do ride rough terrain at times. As far as the rear i don't know.

I must add though, never used them with stock shocks, but no problems with dual rate Works, with a light rider.

image.jpg

it deffinetly will change the way it rides.
they say it is not recommened to go more then 3in in front.
i got 3 in front 5 in rear,but mine are the stud extenders and the spacers as well...they cost alot more but i wanted to be safe at 60mph or whatever i was doing.

the best thing to do is make the front and rear stick out the same amount.

lets say your back tires are 2" wider than the front before you add them
you would want 5 in the front and 3 in the rear at that point

with my blaster, i have the front with 5 & 5/8 plus a-arms (+6 close enough) and i used the spacers on my rear axle to make the rear as wide as the front.

Well forget all this. Since I got some banshee hubs so cheap I just bought 2 itp banshee wheels eith razr tires (bout 50% tread) for $117. Gonna go ahead and order those cheAper tires for the front