stud spacers on rear ??

My brotha I can promise the strain I put on my bike with the stud spacers I don't think anyone could put my kinda strain on this rear like me...I'm 6'6 330lbs and I wheelie ,jump,roost and no issues lol...

I ran 3 inch stud spacers on one of my blasters, i hit i little jump in the woods and the snapped the studs straight off my hub. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND RUNNING THEM. Tusk has a axle for 200$ that is adjustable, you can also run a banshee axle. I just dont reccomend spacers in general, i have had a bad experince. Just fork out the extra money for a axle, way more worth it in the long run.

I ran 3 inch stud spacers on one of my blasters, i hit i little jump in the woods and the snapped the studs straight off my hub. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND RUNNING THEM. Tusk has a axle for 200$ that is adjustable, you can also run a banshee axle. I just dont reccomend spacers in general, i have had a bad experince. Just fork out the extra money for a axle, way more worth it in the long run.

We run the 5" spacers on 4 of our blasters. We ride trails an MX tracks. We used to keep an eye on them looking for wear, but all of them are good. I have never seen one break and would love to see a pic of the one that broke from a little jump.

think ill just order them, i haven't had any problems with my front ones so ill give the back a shot and see what happens, i don't do many jumps mainly just flat field use with a few small jumps.

I am still really new to this but just my 2 cents. After looking at cost of spacers and cost of a shee axel it seem to me that the better option is to fork out the extra 20 bucks and get a used axel off ebay for the rear. Then you don't even have to worry about it

I think the banshee is only 3.5 inches wider. Then you have to widen the front to match or be a little bit wider. I am a big fan of the spacers. If you put a banshee axle in you should go ahead and replace the bearings while your in there.

wouldn't be bothered with the hassle, some people has had no problems with the spacers so ill just go with them and if anything happens ill just get a banshee axle or extended one.

Why not skip the studs and get an axle? banshee is plenty wide, and you could probably get a stock one for cheap
(stock shee has bigger diameter all the way out, blaster is necked and thinner)