Stolen Blaster !!!!!

Yamaha#13

Feb 16, 2012
Ridgecrest, CA
www.tagged.com
so my blaster was stolen in the last month while i was in gulfport mississippi on military orders, last seen en my victory interstate trailer in sand springs okla 74063, my 8 1/2 x 20 trailer had it a yamaha warrior and a large tool box bolted down in the front.

i have it titled please contact me at 360-632-6414 if you have any information on this bike or the trailer, the trailer plates are oklahoma 6P3673 decal 7V566649 vin 4RACS2023AN070629 a police report has been file please if you have any information please contact my or local law enforcement

Reactions: Awk08
Thanks for some info . I'm new here and have some problems with my 05 blaster . Replaced piston with wiseco and engine seized up . Bought it like that with the piston out of the engine . Looking for some help . #GraveDigger

If you haven't started a new thread of your own, do so. Or maybe a moderator can fix it.

Reactions: Awk08
moved the posts to this thread for this member who posted it in the wrong section in hopes it gets more exposure here. see posts above with info