Stock handle bars

Markblaster

Custom blaster
Dec 6, 2015
Hi all. Any one got a stock set of handle bars they can measure for me.

This is the bars I have at moment that are to short on the ends. Cannot mount the brake lever. Running ODI Yeti 130mm lock-on grips.

Default-New Measures.jpg

Thanks

Thanks will look it up after work. Yeah just the throttle side. just been into bike shop over road and they bars are all 195 to 200mm clamp area.

Will everything fit right with the stock thumb throttle box?

probably not due to the TORS switch casting that sticks out (that you and i both cut off)
these billet throttles do not have that

the problem with most bars are they are designed for bikes with twist throttles, which leaves plenty of room for other bolt ons.
the trail techs were the only ones I knew of designed for quads with thumb throttles, hence the longer control length.
snatch some up in any color if you can find them, pretty sure trail tech was done producing them ?

Reactions: Larry's Shee
I see none listed anymore on trail techs website, so the rumor is true....they are no more :(
but, I found a set on ebay (that I should snag for myself as spares, but won't).........
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Rapt...ash=item1c54935cc8:g:k7IAAOSw3xJVfd0z&vxp=mtr

pretty sure at least raptor 700's used 1-1/8 fat bars stock ?
maybe yfz450's too ?
both my buddies who have/had those used them ?
those would work also for the proper control length

edit: it appears from marks pic above that he isn't using fat bars ?
which the TT x-bars are 1-1/8"

You are right Awk08 TORS switch housing gets in the way on the stock throttle. Just tested it.

DSCN4076_zpsxlpqoklc.jpg

DSCN4075_zpswbuju1ks.jpg

Renthal atv se handlebars have 229 control area. Also in stock at bike ship in my town.

So I moved my hand grip out to make it be 229mm before the bend and everything fits. I could also machine the mirror mount post off the brake lever housing to get it a tiny be closer to the throttle housing.

DSCN4078_zpsfj8mqaie.jpg

DSCN4079_zpsvp9jpusy.jpg

DSCN4080_zps9gocpwr8.jpg

Reactions: Awk08
Looks like a better selection of longer control lengths with 7/8" bars versus 1-1/8"

Renthal atv se handlebars have 229 control area. Also in stock at bike ship in my town.

So I moved my hand grip out to make it be 229mm before the bend and everything fits. I could also machine the mirror mount post off the brake lever housing to get it a tiny be closer to the throttle housing.

DSCN4078_zpsfj8mqaie.jpg

DSCN4079_zpsvp9jpusy.jpg

DSCN4080_zps9gocpwr8.jpg
What brake setup is that? And just outta curiosity, I'm running into somewhat of the same problem with my stock throttle interfering with my master cylinder. The tors switch area hits the brake clamp. Any fix for that??

Reactions: Markblaster