stock blaster carb

2stroke4lif3

Dec 6, 2010
just wondering what the stock blaster carb is such as the make so i can order new jets for it i know its 28mm but nothing about pj or pwk what ever those mean

whats your mods? if it all bone stock stock jet is 230 and needle postion is 3. and no it is not a 28mm its a 26 or something idk lol. if you have a aftermarket exhaust ask the maunufacter for jetting infomartion

i just put a wisco big bore kit and bored it out to a 210cc and has a full fmf exhaust and cant get it to run right What should i do? it has no top end what so ever

Last edited:
i just put a wisco big bore kit and bored it out to a 210cc and has a full fmf exhaust and cant get it to run right What should i do?
Start your own new thread. List ALL engine mods from air filter to silencer, including ALL jetting/carb settings. What all have you done or tried to rectify the problem ?

What exactly is it doing? Have you done a plug chop/reading?

:rolleyes: :D:D:D

Last edited:
Start your own new thread. List ALL engine mods from air filter to silencer, including ALL jetting/carb settings. What all have you done or tried to rectify the problem ?

What exactly is it doing? Have you done a plug chop/reading?

:rolleyes: :D:D:D
well i fixed the problem my dumb ass put the piston in backwards.i fixed it today and it ran so much better, i put the carb needle on the 3rd position and put a 240 jet in it for the 210cc big bore kit and full fmf exhaust

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Been there, done that. Not with a Blaster, but T-500 Suzuki twin with left and right pistons. Ring ends ended up in the exhaust ports :rolleyes:.

Glad you got it fixed !!