stator?

Carb was clean.... Make sure that carb is clean and free of water! Also i would leak test it becuase i had one that had a cracked cylinder which caused it not to revv

Carb is fine and okay im going to be gone for a week I dont think thats the problem

Were only trying to help you...
If I was ridiing in water and that happened i would tear apart the carb and make sure its clean.. Not just guess it is. Also a leak test will help to know if you have a leak and it will save you.

what year is the blaster? i jsut went through an entire electrical replacement on my 2000 including wiring harness rebuild. i am an electrician by trade and goofed up on mine. i had the brp8es plug in it instead of the b8es or br8es. the longer electrode kept it from reving and starting normally. i may be able to help you a bit. what are your primary charge/source coil readings (ohms)? have you ohmed your pulse coil? i originally put in an aftermarket stator and it was at 310 ohms on my charge coil and would run but not correctly. i rewound my oem stator and it fired right up. rewinding a coil is not for the faint of heart but if you count the turns and measure the wire resistance it's not to terrible of a prodject.