stator?

bradleylynn00

May 1, 2014
Hi im trying to figure out why my fourwheeler wont rev ive did everything and it was working fine then the stator went bad and I put a new one in and then it wouldn't rev..my question is what does the solid black wire do on the stator?? U can unplug it and it still runs..and whats the voltage on all the wires on the stator? ?

yes low compression can make it not rev...but it would probably make it a lil hard to start to...i would round up 30 bucks and buy one youll have it for life..

guess you should have done that before you messed will all the stators...either that comp gauge is lying or you need a new top end...100psi is NOT ENOUGH..it shoulod be at 120PSI.....THIS IS YOUR NEW PROBLEM :)

you held throttle wide open and kicked till the gauge stop rising?????

guess you should have done that before you messed will all the stators...either that comp gauge is lying or you need a new top end...100psi is NOT ENOUGH..it shoulod be at 120PSI.....THIS IS YOUR NEW PROBLEM :)

you held throttle wide open and kicked till the gauge stop rising?????

It can't be the problem I just rebuilt it

BULLCHIT 100PSI IS JUNK...TRY A NEW COMP GAUGE...IS THE GAUGE FROM HARBOR FREIGHT?? IF SO IT IS JUNK

IM NOT THERE WITH YOU BUT I AM TELLING YOU 100 PSI IS BAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

ok please read up on this compression reading you will see that you need 120psi..but yeah if your gauge was leaking that could have been it lol :)

ok please read up on this compression reading you will see that you need 120psi..but yeah if your gauge was leaking that could have been it lol :)

I know that 100 isn't enough but it was leaking so yeah im sure im fine I rebuilt it in Feb and hasn't ridden it that much since...and how would compression make it not rev it wouldn't even start

ive had tons of bikes and quads....you need enough compression to fully rev it....i cant explain it to you but you should get it....lets say this...if you had 11 psi do you think it would rev????? ...the cylinder and piston are a PUMP,WITH A VALVE BEING YOUR REEDS.....IF YOUR PUMP IS LEAKING LIKE YOUR COMP GAUGE IS GUESS WHAT IT IS BROKEN :):D:cool::p