Stator issue?

Ok so here's the update. Just bought a compression tester new plugs and a used but good shape oem stator(had to drive two hours away for it). Now in waiting for this storm to stop in eastern pa. After that I can answer all your questions accordingly if it doesn't turn over tomorrow .

Ok so here's the update. Just bought a compression tester new plugs and a used but good shape oem stator(had to drive two hours away for it). Now in waiting for this storm to stop in eastern pa. After that I can answer all your questions accordingly if it doesn't turn over tomorrow .

Great news! She's up and running! Got a compression tester,new spark plug again,and a used oem stator. Compression was at 120 I had spark after installing the used oem stator and not that caltric junk. Gave her a kick and she fired right up. I just want to say thanks for all the replys guys you's saved me a bunch of money and headaches. Tomorrow I'm gonna break the pistons in for two hours of low rpm driving on the trails. Any suggestions for good break ins?

Reactions: Wifesblaster
Great news! She's up and running! Got a compression tester,new spark plug again,and a used oem stator. Compression was at 120 I had spark after installing the used oem stator and not that caltric junk. Gave her a kick and she fired right up. I just want to say thanks for all the replys guys you's saved me a bunch of money and headaches. Tomorrow I'm gonna break the pistons in for two hours of low rpm driving on the trails. Any suggestions for good break ins?

Reactions: bummer981
Leak test the engine.

Perform 3-5 heat cycles, re tension head and cylinder bolts.

Run 2 tanks of fuel through at no more than 3/4 throttle.

Plug chop to confirm jetting and grip and rip.

So the bike is up and running and broken in correctly! Runs great may I add I was flying bye a few of my friends Hondas! Anyways today I went out and got some boyseen reeds and I'm gonna see how they work out! Also got a new rear shock and brush guards for my bars can't wait to install in the a.m. Has anyone ever ordered the 5inch spacers off of eBay for 16.98? It sounds to cheap to be true let alone I don't think they hold up well they are single bolt on spacers? Anybody ever had these ?

Thanks and yea it's retarded how people sale such junk crap on eBay and still sale it afterwards! Anyways yea one thing I learned is anything electrical I'm going oem for now on unless it's a well known brand with good reviews but that caltric junk was a waste of time and money. I found a guy less then a mile away that has 2 blasters taken apart in pieces and he only wants $350 for all the parts and frames . I'm definitely grabbing this up so I'll have a bunch of replacement parts that are oem.