Standard Swingarm VS. Roundhouse

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jbuckster07, Mar 11, 2016.

1. blasterbrian

blasterbrian Member

I wish do you have any swing arms forsale ? Should i just get swingarm shop? I do ride hard

2. jbuckster07

jbuckster07 Active Member

Head Estimator/ Project Manager - Eclipse Co
    Swing arm and carrier are 2 different things. You can continue to use the stock carriere WITH a swingarm shop arm. Its the exact same thing I literally just bought. I bought the +4 swingarm that uses the stock CARRIER. Im just saying if your worried about spending money due to the exchange rate, buy the swingarm from the swingarm shop that uses the stock CARRIER. you will save close to $200 US....

3. tfaith08

tfaith08 Member

Logistician (steel industry)
    If you aren't going to be racing, you have more options. There are only 2-3 brands that I'd use if I was racing a Blaster.

I like a roundhouse for both the reasons listed and the fact that you will have so many options with brake calipers and rotors. Plus, it cleans the back of the quad up big time. It's much nicer to look at.

If your carrier is fine and you just need a swinger, get a stock carrier style swinger. If the carrier is twisted like mine was, go roundhouse.

4. Deets

Deets Member

So if I get a round carrier swing arm and the banshee carrier. Will I need a new axle?