Standard Swingarm VS. Roundhouse

no experience with the swingarm shops roundy's ?
their stock carrier swingers have gotten better due to better design than the older ones.

the only advantage I see to a roundy vs. stock carrier is ease of chain adjustment.
I can adjust a stock chain in under 10 minutes, so not worth the big $ in my book.
only reason I now have a LSR roundy is ...$125 shipped :)
I wish do you have any swing arms forsale ? Should i just get swingarm shop? I do ride hard

My swing arm is snapped and im not buying stock i dont race i traild ride rebuilding whole bike top to bottem i just dont wanna buy another arm in a year or 2

Swing arm and carrier are 2 different things. You can continue to use the stock carriere WITH a swingarm shop arm. Its the exact same thing I literally just bought. I bought the +4 swingarm that uses the stock CARRIER. Im just saying if your worried about spending money due to the exchange rate, buy the swingarm from the swingarm shop that uses the stock CARRIER. you will save close to $200 US....

If you aren't going to be racing, you have more options. There are only 2-3 brands that I'd use if I was racing a Blaster.

I like a roundhouse for both the reasons listed and the fact that you will have so many options with brake calipers and rotors. Plus, it cleans the back of the quad up big time. It's much nicer to look at.

If your carrier is fine and you just need a swinger, get a stock carrier style swinger. If the carrier is twisted like mine was, go roundhouse.

So if I get a round carrier swing arm and the banshee carrier. Will I need a new axle?