spray painting in the winter??

Besides having my frame PC'd I heated up my garage to 50-55 and sprayed the parts and immedietly hung them in my basebent and recoated after they flashed. But with your garage not insulated it may be hard to keep the temp constant. Just an idea. Or wait until its warmer but who wants to wait :)

lol exactuly my problem i do not want to wait lol its killing me. im back to work on monday so im going to ask around about a heated garage then.

dude just go to the basement,open a window,turn the heat off,paint ur parts,allow basement to air out for bout 15-20 min. turn the heat back on shut the window and allow parts to dry.

Ya for sure I paint in the back room of my house an I just crack a window crank the furnace off an make a box to sit my parts in!sometimes I hang them in the box so I can spin it around so u can get the paint on the whole part an do a good job!:)

you want the room to be heated, you also what the room to be well vented.
also you want to make sure the parts are well prepped.

yea, paint doesn't bond good when its cold...We tried spraypainting in my basement one time and the whole house ended up smelling like paint because of the furnace...plus it is very flammable