spray on bedliner on bottom of frame and bottom a arms

02yamaturd

Apr 18, 2010
pa
Bought some spray on bedliner and put a few coats on the bottom of my frame...figured it'd be better than painting it and having it rub right off, also did my bottom a arms....cause I kno from riding through high weeds and stuff that the paint rubs right off....I'm in the process of doing the bottom of my stock heelgaurds as well....
IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

thats pretty sweet i like it

and are you doin a rebuild if so put it up in the full rebuild section

start a thread or something man im curios to see what your buildin if your clever enough to some up with this

I plan on using the same stuff on the under side of my painted fenders. It should hold up and keep the original color from showing after ridding.

I just spent almost a year of work to remove some bed liner someone put on my set of plastics. It held really good but had to much of a rough texture for my plastics. its resilient to alot, but i've heard the roll on bed liner is better because it can be applied in a thicker coat. but i guess thats a preference.

i did this to my extra frame that im swapping soon. but i used truck undercarriage one to prevent rust and is like a rubber thick coat. sh*t was $4 a can! i used 2 cans to do a frame. its REAL thick and worked lovely. i still have the can. i can post a pic of it tmrw if any1 wanna know what i used. got it from lowes