speedometer

y would you waste that kind of money on a speedo? if you really want to know how fast ur bike is use a gps or a car. use that $100 and buy a aftermarket part for the blasty or save it

i find it a little difficult to drive my car and my blaster at the same time. i know a speedometer seems dumb but i like to know how fast im going. this is something i was looking into getting if i had some extra cash

I have the Trailtech Endurance computer on my CR250 and I love it. It is nice to have a speedometer, but I think I like even more to see how many miles a trail is. It can tell you maximum speed, average speed, current speed, miles, etc. You can also set reminders to tell you to change the oil every x amount of hours or miles. I have liked it so far.

If you are going to do it, I would recommend a different mount than the flimsy plastic handlebar clamp it comes with though. I couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on the aluminum one though, so I made my own. You definitely want to mount it on a flat metal plate.

I have had one for 4 or more years now, and have put over 4K miles on the blaster. I would recommend one, my top speed got screwed up somehow, but other than that I have not even replaced the battery yet, however it is getting low. If it was me though I would spend a little more to get the vapor with the tach on it so you could program your shift points if you wanted to. Also I have not had a problem with the mounting bracket it comes with it. Here is a pic, you can see it on the handlebar.
2jb40if.jpg

The mount it comes with would work, but I didn't trust it. It is a flimsy piece of plastic that is only attached on one side of the computer by one screw, then clamps around the handlebar.

you could get one of those but an esier solutiton, if you have a smart phone there are apps you can get to measure speed thats what my friend and i do

I have had one for 4 or more years now, and have put over 4K miles on the blaster. I would recommend one, my top speed got screwed up somehow, but other than that I have not even replaced the battery yet, however it is getting low. If it was me though I would spend a little more to get the vapor with the tach on it so you could program your shift points if you wanted to. Also I have not had a problem with the mounting bracket it comes with it. Here is a pic, you can see it on the handlebar.
2jb40if.jpg
Zmaro i didn't see what brand speedo are you using, the same as fox395?