SOMD Riders

Looks like SOMD had a decent roll call a while back. Any of you still around? I've been in SOMD a couple years and just got a blaster. Anyone know any good spots to ride? Or buy gear? Thanks.

I buy all my stuff online, best deals and I just moved to md in September so im not sure of any areas yet plus I have had a lot on my plate and haven't finished the bike yet....

Haha. I just replied to your introduction post asking where to ride. Slim Pickens around here. I might have something in the works though.

I know a guy at work that has some land around here. I just don't know him that well...trying to fix that so I can get access though.

As far as gear, I'd like to buy online but I haven't ridin' anything offroad except my feet in years. So I need to put my hands on what I'm buying before I spend the money. I only saw some shops up near Annapolis and Baltimore. I was hoping there was something down here near PAX.

Last edited:
UOTE="usmc7051, post: 422981, member: 7737"]no im in indian head unit is called cbirf[/QUOTE]
Im right here in Bryan's rd