So yeah.. About that..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
I took a shot in the dark and actually remembered my password. Any if you that have been around here for more than 6 years probably remember me.

Back story, I drifted away from blasters when I got y built lt250r.. About 5 months after I got it my wife lost her job and had a hard time finding a new job. I had to sell the LT to cover a fee months worth of bills to help us out til she got a job.

Well my wife and I both have great jobs working for the same company. A friend had his kx100 oit here and she saw how happy I was riding. Wellllllll my wife got me an early Christmas present.
IMG_20171128_214607_656.jpg

Thank you me too!! I'm going to get my son into it now as well. He is going to be 11 in January and he is big enough to ride now. He has driven full auto stuff and a semi auto foreman. So it's about time he learns manual.
He's a 5 foot and 120 pounds so he's ready for his own. I'll teach him on mine before I find him a rough one of his own

Hey man, good to see you back around, and that's a real clean set of wheels the wife got ya too :)

A little wide

wide is a good thing, measure it ?
I'm sitting right at 49+ inches, just fit in my Ranger, and a little more room now in my Colorado