shes legal

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
my kx250 is 100% street legal. just need to build some warp9 supermoto wheels and I will be golden.

what...no pics ?
oh yeah. I will get some soon. I still have been working on it some. I just swapped out the petcocks from the blaster to the bike cause I want a reserve on the bike. also just converted the 2 wire blaster key switch into a 4 wire. instead of having a kill switch, a key switch and an on/off switch, I combined them and did away with two switches. now to make a mount for the key switch.

the video I made with my phone isn't uploading to photobucket. I will have to try another device. and no selfies are used in the making of the next video...lol

Reactions: motoman159
she was born a bastard...lol the frame is 96. the motor and suspension is 94. the plastics, tank, seat and airbox are 99. I modified the frame to accept the 99 parts.

we may have to send her to the maury pouvich show to find out who the real baby daddy is :)

Reactions: Wifesblaster
Wow Unbelievable looking build. Very sweet!!! Says Hellen Keller. lol Sounds like another nice build Dave. Lets see some pics so we can see this legal virgin. :)