Selling 2 blasters

Ace

Apr 15, 2019
I'm selling my 2 blasters, 01 is in decent shape just recently died and now won't start, kicker can be pushed down by hand, maybe compression issue? Does need clutch ball bearing I believe and rear brakes. 04 needs rebuild top and bottom possibly rear brakes and clutch assembly, also have extra tires and rims and other spare parts. $1800. Tried to post in for sale but still to new to site. Let me know if interested

I'm selling my 2 blasters, 01 is in decent shape just recently died and now won't start, kicker can be pushed down by hand, maybe compression issue? Does need clutch ball bearing I believe and rear brakes. 04 needs rebuild top and bottom possibly rear brakes and clutch assembly, also have extra tires and rims and other spare parts. $1800. Tried to post in for sale but still to new to site. Let me know if interested
I apologize for not including location and shipping details earlier, but I'm in central va, Richmond area. Price is not shipped but is negotiable depending on the location and will load pics as soon as I get the chance

I apologize for not including location and shipping details earlier, but I'm in central va, Richmond area. Price is not shipped but is negotiable depending on the location and will load pics as soon as I get the chance

No problem. Didn’t mean to sound rude but just trying to help you sell them.

Any stock blaster that doesn’t start first kick or two or at will probably go for less than a thousand.

Yours are newer years which helps but sounds like both need a lot of work to run. One has no compression as you say and could be a lot of top end work. The other you say needs top end and bottom work. I would part that one out piece by piece if you plan on shipping it to people and the other one you might be able to sell locally for the price you want if you get it running and can show them it runs. Otherwise you can part that one out or get someone interested in the frame or other major parts to take as is maybe?

Just my suggestion. There might be someone in your neighborhood on here that’s interested though so important to put your location

No problem. Didn’t mean to sound rude but just trying to help you sell them.

Any stock blaster that doesn’t start first kick or two or at will probably go for less than a thousand.

Yours are newer years which helps but sounds like both need a lot of work to run. One has no compression as you say and could be a lot of top end work. The other you say needs top end and bottom work. I would part that one out piece by piece if you plan on shipping it to people and the other one you might be able to sell locally for the price you want if you get it running and can show them it runs. Otherwise you can part that one out or get someone interested in the frame or other major parts to take as is maybe?

Just my suggestion. There might be someone in your neighborhood on here that’s interested though so important to put your location
The 01 has new wiseco crank and bearing and connecting rod. Just died on me after I put the clutch in. Would like to sell local but figured this would be a place to start with it. Looking to get a banshee I had my eye on or I'd put the time in to fixing

The 01 has new wiseco crank and bearing and connecting rod. Just died on me after I put the clutch in. Would like to sell local but figured this would be a place to start with it. Looking to get a banshee I had my eye on or I'd put the time in to fixing
Appreciate the help though , I wasn't taking it the wrong way

Appreciate the help though , I wasn't taking it the wrong way

No problem. Toss some pics up if you can. Sometimes just plastics color can be the selling point to someone. Adding media will also help you work towards unlocking the marketplace I think and then you can post it there