Seat cover

YBMcCall1202

Dec 30, 2010
Cleveland, Tn
I recovered the blaster seat with a N style gripper seat.. Pain in the butt!!!! Never again lol i hate doing non mechanical stuff

dw6tqv.jpg

it came out great man, good work I:I when i bought a new cover for mine i paid a local shop $20 to put it on for me because i could tell it was going to be a biotch lol

Nice job on the cover! I was going to buy a cover for mine and i discovered that for 50 bux i could get any color i wanted at a local upolstery shop. I dropped it off and picked it up 2 hours later and he done an awsome job.

the key i have heard is getting the material hot before you start puttin it on. but it looks like you did a damn nice job. at first when i was scrollin up i thought you did a zebra print seat. lmao

Haha scott! No thats my wifes interior decorating job sectional pillows, rug, half chairs all zebra but lucky fixin to get ride of all that for some leather lol. Although i did see someone on here who did have a zebra print seat. I did throw the cover in the dryer for awhile before i started. I had actually planned on taking it to the shop down the road and they told me $20 but i didn't make it by the time they closed so i gave it a try. It's not perfect but good enough for me.