sand dunes in florida?

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
im looking to do some dune riding but being here in VA there is nothing like that. So im thinking the closest place would be florida somewhere? Let me know what you got and how it isI:I

I haven't ridden everywhere in florida but I havent been to anyplace here with dunes. a lot of sandy ass trails but thats all i have seen in my expiriences. they don't let you ride on the beach really except putting around down by the water

i've never seen sand dunes in florida, alot of sugar sand. if you did find some you probably be iilegal to ride them they would be protected like everything else here in florida

Rancho triple canopy and river ranch are ur best deals down here....lake wales has sum private property u can dig in if ur a local like me the only way u will kno about it.....sumone got shot there only mud trucks mostly

Rancho triple canopy and river ranch are ur best deals down here....lake wales has sum private property u can dig in if ur a local like me the only way u will kno about it.....sumone got shot there only mud trucks mostly

Best place to ride in Florida for ALL types of riding, hands down, is DirtyFoot Adventures ATV Park.
The Official Dirty Foot Adventures Site

As for the guy livin in VA, Michigan, Silver Lake Sand Dunes, as good as it gets without going to California.

if u are ever in panama city let me know we have a few here not to bigg. but there are some in port st. joe and panama city beach on the west end . not to bad maybe we can hook up sometime and ride out there