sad day for my banshee

was just gonna keep posting on this thread.gonna take me awhile for the parts $$ tfaith.This will be my 1st ported shee ride but remember I am building a 100+hp Polaris so I will be ready:D

Oh yeah, I forgot about that thing!

If you can, trade those FMFs for some Toomey T5s (Wife'sBlaster had some IIRC) or PCs. I hope you aren't a victim of the infamous random impeller destruction. I've heard of some just shearing at random quite a few times. I'd make sure to add a couple dollars to the build budget. Chariot sells one for cheap and they make top-notch stuff.

Whatever it is, just hope it's only on one cylinder. I may have a few extra parts sitting around.

tfaith,I have it apart.Crank bad,and top end.Allready has a vitos billet impeller.I like the fmfs before engine went it did have a sporadic powerband.came on the pipe at different times

Aww man, sorry about that. If you don't have a source for a crank yet, I'd get it from F.A.S.T. if KOR doesn't have any sitting around.

T5s FTW :cool: lol

Are your cases okay?

cases are good im gonna have kor do the bore and port.Looking at a kit for $629,includes 4 mil hot rods trued welded crank bearrings,wisseco pistons/rings all gaskets and related hardware so whenever I get together about $1100 itll be getting done