rt 146 ri/ma

thedirtyalien

Mar 4, 2009
ri
i saw some dunes and trails on rt 146 i was wondering if anibody goes up there and call tell me how to get in i heard about some spot behind walmart off 146 lmk im trying to go down there

I have seen them im not sure if it is legal, i stopped and walked a couple trails around there. I think there are two pits you can see from the high way. Going into RI from Ma. there is a pit on your right, you can park in the industrial park shortly after it. It looks like a good ride but it is the back yard of a neighbor hood. Im sure cops would probably show up. If you drive further on you will see a small pit on the left, take some back roads and you can find a dead end you can park at with the trails leading right to it. I walked those trails it has old rail road beds with whoops that lead to other areas to ride. It seems like you would get caught riding there easy. Then if you drive like 30 min past providence you will see an actual sand pit (like beach sand). I never stopped to see how to get there but if you can find it, that looks like a ball.

the sand on 95 passing walmart ? i went there on my rm and got busted has some sweeeet trails in it ... but i thought people rode in those dunes off of 146

I've never been but know that jeeping friends used to do a trail off of 146 in RI all the time back in the day. Some sick rocks and stuff. Apparently too many people started going, neighbors started complaining, and people had to get in there by stopping on the side of 146...cops didn't like that. So I am wiling to bet that the area you're talking about is closed. Sucks, because it would make a sweet riding spot!!

There are places in CT that have motocross tracks, as well as NH where you can camp, and a few motorcross tracks in MA. Otherwise, buy land, or convince your family to do so.

i know a sick spot but i wudnt mind finding another ... and idk if ani1 has ever been to valentown ct 1st exit on 95 sick ass trails there with a camping ground mud pits everything there

i live almost at the end of 146 in grafton i have an ton of trails around here i have been riding in made it almost out to milford 2 weeks ago and had to turn back some decent riding good views wide trails good for crusing and hard riding to

for everyone that mentioned about 146 i kno this sick ass track in the center or northbride town behind my buddies house its huge sand pit no cops

let me know when i just got my bike all set with new clutch and cable and stator so im ready to ride there neighbors all ride to

i dont think jimmyj has a bike to ride these days. if you want to trailer that biotch to vt i know some badass riding when spring hits, bring paddles your gonna need em

well i'll be damned theres life to this thread afterall.. u guys must def know eachother. i live in providence and theres no damn place to ride but the streets! :'(

Theres plenty of places to ride in Providence,but there is a cover charge to get in!!! lol hahaha Where do you ride now??Got a vehicle to transport the blasty??

i ride NOWHERE but up and down my street.. :'( and behind lowes til the security toy cop shows up. im supposed to go riding this friday in coventry all the way to CT with a guy i met on CL. but i dont have a truck. i been looking to buy a cheap one on CL like a ford ranger im DYING to go ride man WTF! and yes theres PLENTY of riding spots in providence.. til the cops show up and tow my bike away. i had a run in on valentines day. they searched me and everything! i said hey hey guys THIS IS NOT necessary! and im on private property! (lowes lot) they ran the vin# to see if was stolen and let me drive it home. but anyway, im looking at this truck today that i might buy but i have to sell my car asap bc i have to many bills to pay and this bike is making me broke by the minute. i see ure from mass, i bet theres a whole lot of riding spots out there! when and IF i get a truck HMU im down to ride!

I think we should organize a group ride for whoeva is in the RI/Mass 146 area...anyone got a suggestion for a riding spot? I got one in worcester I kno of but i'd def be open to some new spots...anyone down to meet up n ride possibly in one of the upcoming weekends??

u know im down.. that spot i was tellin u about in johnston is pretty nice and real bumpy and fatigues the sh*t outta me. theres other spots i know of too but finding a parking is the main problem. incase we get chased i heard the cops wait for u at the truck lol. IMO they can give me an overtime parking all they want but they aint taking my bike! muaahaha

If you guys find a place let me know. I'll try to meet up with you guys. I picked up a blaster about a month ago and just haven't had the time to take it out yet. I've been super busy with work and a few other things but hope to be slowing down soon and make some time to get out on it. I think I have a couple legit places to ride but I haven't been to them in a while so I want to check them out again before I say that for sure. I'll keep you guys posted if/when I find some places.

Not many ridin spots in RI. Coventry had some real nice spots but porkers and DEM locked it down. Only spot I ride @ now is johnston. I made youtube vids of it look in the vid/pics section I posted a bunch of vids.