Right bend pipe

2strokkin

Jan 15, 2021
just finishing up my blaster build and I'm in search of a right Bend pipe if anyone's willing to part with one Let me know thank you!!!

Last edited:
just finishing up my blaster build and I'm in search of a right Bend pipe if anyone's willing to part with one Let me know thank you!!!
I'm looking for one as well, I messaged ct racing but they never replied! I might get a vitos fat boy, I'm putting my dt200 engine is my blaster so my Toomey should be fine anyway

I'm looking for one as well, I messaged ct racing but they never replied! I might get a vitos fat boy, I'm putting my dt200 engine is my blaster so my Toomey should be fine anyway

I'm curious as to why you both want a right bend pipe? Also I am starting a blaster/dt200 conversion.

I think a major forgotten pipe maker is dynoport.. the big volume… awesome company! Still making pipes for two strokes as far as I know. Rich over there is super cool. I know that the dynoport exhaust on an lt250r is one of if not the best pipe, besides the infamous ftz.. I had both at one time and still have my dynoport on my bike.