Retro Graphics

YZ Otis

Sep 24, 2007
Oregon coast
Got started with my Retro HotRod Graphics last night. I'm no artist so I can't do skulls or naked chicks so I have to stick with the simple stuff. Used some chrome & yellow vinyl. Been layin out ideas on the puter for awhile and decided it's time to get'er done. I got a vinyl cutter years ago to make stickers for our karts and try to offset some of the racing expense. Don't have any of the fancy new print & cut equipment so I used a rattle can of red fusion for my airbrush..LOL..Cut chrome backgrounds to accent the flames. Can ya believe I laid out the whole blaster to match the super cheap seat cover I got on eBay...LOL...cheap Otis! Anyway here's the rear fenders I did last night.

BTW: I didn't trim the fenders just for fun. This is original 89 plastic. The YZ pipe took away the front fender support & made'm flap like a hummingbird. The rear I cut down to get rid of the cracks with Frankenstein stitches.

Rattle can airbrush
blastergraphics004.jpg

after weeding away the extra vinyl
blastergraphics015.jpg

puttin down the chrome background
blastergraphics007.jpg

The Start of my Retro Hot Rod look!
blastergraphics025.jpg

blastergraphics009.jpg

blastergraphics019.jpg

Tank & Hood are next, I'll post pix if it works...:)

Thanks!
...Doing the Tank & hood now. Tried to retain the original Blaster name sticker style. Sorry bout the bad pix, stuff ain't all black speckled, just low light
I painted the black background on. I'll lock everything down with clear coat later.
blastergraphics029.jpg

More chrome background.
blastergraphics033.jpg

Old style hood FTW!
blastergraphics049.jpg

blastergraphics059.jpg

Reshaped the front fenders a bit and had to repaint'em. They need to cure awhile before I do those.

thats sicker than any commercially available grafix kit, awsome job otis !!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words folks. Hope it comes out like I imagined. Never know till ya try. Been havin so much sticker fun that the Otisizer shock mount got flamed (only for today), heck..even the jalapeno brew got flamed up...LOL..burp

blastergraphics083.jpg

blastergraphics091.jpg

i love the 250+ graphics!

Ha,ha ... figured I've earned the right to give it any designation I want .... 250+ gives me some bs wiggle room...LOL

That's killer!You get rep buddy!

Thanks!
...Doing the Tank & hood now. Tried to retain the original Blaster name sticker style. Sorry bout the bad pix, stuff ain't all black speckled, just low light
I painted the black background on. I'll lock everything down with clear coat later.
blastergraphics029.jpg

More chrome background.
blastergraphics033.jpg

Old style hood FTW!
blastergraphics049.jpg

blastergraphics059.jpg

Reshaped the front fenders a bit and had to repaint'em. They need to cure awhile before I do those.

i like it but why not balasterforum on the from, all i see is e2s??

Blasterforum is way bigger on the back and that's where most riders will see it from...LOL...I've been a proud member of E2S for quite a few years, learned a lot there, have a few 2-strokes layin around and like the folks there. No excuses for the E2S sticker :)

shoooooooooooot i never even noticed it on the front there but the blasterforum one is about the right size!