Rebuild on the "FREE SHEE"

Got the jetting really close now. Just need to go up 1 size on the main and plug chop it. The big improvement is going to be the gearing. I'm going from 14/41 to 13/41.

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to riding it. The build took a little longer and pricier than expected, but that's always the case.

I hear you on that! I always have a price in my head when I build a bike or gun, and it comes in about 3 times over budget. Toys only get more expensive as i get older! lol

We are going riding Monday. Should have some more footage. Hopefully the mic on the gopro won't make me sound like a hillbilly again. LMAO. People didn't believe it was me talking until they saw me on the camera.

ill be curious to hear your report about how it does on trails, im almost tempted to buy a banshee,

Well I can tell you it's pretty nasty and unpredictable in the trails. The biggest problem so far is sometimes it spins and sometimes it wheelies. I have put my works shocks on yet, but they will be before the ride.

Well I don't know how fast an unported shee is. This is the only banshee I've ever ridden. I imagine a piped shee is not to much faster than my blaster. I:I

The free shee is still kickin. I had to bump the mains up to 350's cause of cold weather. Then my carrier bearings decided to take a sh*t. So I got a good deal on a LSR -1 roundhouse swing arm. I will post pics soon.

My banshee sucks on bottom end too. That's why I will never put bigger carbs on it. I am looking for some DMC alien 916 pipes though.