Rebuild of the blastersaurus

The motor will be going in tomorrow. Going to be using a 38mm airstriker that CT racing provides with the complete package. We are going to start off with a 145 pilot and see how long the crank lasts :D just kidding. We will be starting with a 55/CEL/172.

Got the motor in Woody's bike. Got it wired up and have spark. Got the exhaust mounted up too (was an absolute pain in the azz). Mine was tight too, but not that bad. Should be able to fire it up this weekend and do some heat cycles.

I have no problem installing them on a stock frame. When you have a custom frame nerf bars and air scoops it gets REAL tight.

Update. I got the 38mm carb on the blue bike. Currently jetting is 48 pilot, DGH needle, 162 main. I will have to do some fine tuning but it RIPS. I can honestly say I feel like it didn't lose any bottom end and gained on the mid and top. I did a 2nd gear holeshot with plenty of bottom end. I will be making a vid soon.

How does the +3 swinger feel? Too long? too short? Perfect?

I've been holding off getting one untill I heard the report on it from you!

Well I didn't ride it in the dirt yet. It felt great on the road. The +4 was to long IMO. The bike just wanted to spin. I think the +3 will be perfect. I don't like spending a bunch of money on motor mods to spin tires. I will let you know as sonn as I get it in the dirt.