REAR TIRES

Steve150xc

Apr 20, 2015
Can anybody give me some tires recommedations? I am looking for for rear radial tires for trail riding that can fit the stock rims but there doesn't seem to be much available...I'm thinking 20 inch would be better than 18 so I don't sacrifice too much ground clearance.

Thanks

I found some used 20 inch holshots on cl with rimes for around $150. Great for trail riding!

I got some Pac Trax II rears for $53 a tire on eBay. The best thing about them is that those were the cheapest tires I could find but they are 6 ply rated so they should hold up well in the rough trails. Haven't used them yet though so I can't give a ride report yet. The eBay listing was taken down but I can give you the number to the store if you are interested in seeing if he can get some more.

I got some Pac Trax II rears for $53 a tire on eBay. The best thing about them is that those were the cheapest tires I could find but they are 6 ply rated so they should hold up well in the rough trails. Haven't used them yet though so I can't give a ride report yet. The eBay listing was taken down but I can give you the number to the store if you are interested in seeing if he can get some more.
That is a good deal. Those are not radials?