rattle can fun:)

Looks good always liked the idea of blacki.g it all out but the red looked to good in my mind. A friend of mine has a vynal machine at his wprk so he's making me some vynal auyobot stickers:) lmao

HAHA! he's doin it!!!....i think the "optimus prime" quad would be really kool..and i've never seen 1 before...post some pics when u get them on there, cant wait to check that out....I:I

HAHA! he's doin it!!!....i think the "optimus prime" quad would be really kool..and i've never seen 1 before...post some pics when u get them on there, cant wait to check that out....I:I

Haha alright idk when I will have then he has.a lot going on

hey i know where you can put the yellow and make it stick out paint the rims bright yellow mine are like that and my frame is the same color as yours im gunna try to figure out how to upload a picture....

i put it as my avatar dont know how eles to do it it lol its dirty in pic

you have to use photo bucket then get the image code to put on. but the rims are black with red hubs it would look kinda stupid i think with yellow rims with red and black......

nice work man! how much did all the paint cost together? ima get sum krylon fusion and was the rust o leom the primer you used?

nice work man! how much did all the paint cost together? ima get sum krylon fusion and was the rust o leom the primer you used?

i think it was like 20 with all the paint went cheap and got the stores 2 doller primer works really good for the price then the rest was rust olem.

so ima have maroon frame parts with black plastics and lime green touch ups. i already got the rear z400 shock from strokedtater thats lime green too! so red black and sum green! lol

i have a 04 maroon frame gonna retouch up on it. and have lime green air scoops and paint the ext swinger maroon too. and black banshee axle idk what color hubs yet maybe red too. and buy a bumper and paint it black and green. :D

nice nice cant wait to see itI:I