My son and I have been wanting to put hydraulic rear brakes on his Blaster. I searched the forum and never really found a whole lot on this conversion so I figured I would post a couple of pics on how we managed to make them work. We found a complete rear brake assembly from a Raptor 660 on ebay. I really don't have any dimensions. We just used cardboard to cut the patterns and mark the holes. Spacers welded to the bracket to get the caliper at the right distance to the disk. Sorry for the fuzzy pic. Hopefully you get the idea. Here is the tab welded to the back of the stock brake lever. Master cylinder bracket We had to make a small tab for the reservoir. Completed and works Great!!