raptor 660 heel guards

are they the same as the yfz ones where you just gotta mod the back bracket. or do the footpeg holes not line up either.

When I was looking on ebay the 660 heel guards looked identical to the 250 Raptor ones that I bought. The 250s lined up perfectly on my pegs. I think the peg holes are the same for all the Yamaha sport quads.

i'm gonna guess they would bolt to the pegs, and yes take a new modded bracket for the top/back
post us some pics when you get them, and i'll be able to tell better, and also provide pics of the brackets needed

i got them put on, the top mount was about an inch away from a hole in one of the brackets in the frame, so i just bent them in a bit and put a bolt thru. but the one on the right side hit the brake line so i just put some spacers on the bolt. i woulda got some pics but didnt have my phone with me and my toes were getting really cold so i came inside. ill get some pics in bit.

Got an extra set of pegs? If you widen your pegs it may clear. My Raptor 250 guards clear but I bolted the Raptor pegs to my stock ones to widen them. I am going to take the Raptor pegs off and put on my 2nd set of stock pegs to narrow them though and the guard on the right side may need trimmed a little to clear then but not much.