Raptor 250 Heel Guards

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Anyone tried them? Are they close to the same size as the YFZs. I just got a set with pegs on ebay for 15 shipped. Hoping they are not too small.

yea man, when you get them you should do a little DIY on what/how you got them to work and then lots of pics!!! i like them and i love the price tag!!

yea man, when you get them you should do a little DIY on what/how you got them to work and then lots of pics!!! i like them and i love the price tag!!

Will do. I think I am gonna bolt the pegs to mine to widen them and give myself more heel room. Hoping they will clear my nerfbars.

they look identical to the yfz heelies i just sold, and the pegs are wider than ours, just like the yfz's
nice score
holler if you need pics of the brackets i make for these

they look identical to the yfz heelies i just sold, and the pegs are wider than ours, just like the yfz's
nice score
holler if you need pics of the brackets i make for these

Thanks man. For the price I couldnt pass them up. Had to give them a try. Pegs being wider is a good thing as long as they are not too long. I'll let ya know on the brackets.

Yeah I got them Friday. Just been too busy to put up pics yet. Have to finish some school work today. Will try to get some pics up later tonight. Gonna hack off the peg mounting brackets and bolt the pegs to my stock ones. Will have them mocked up by mid-week at the latest.

School work sucks anyway so I decided to take a break and post the pics.

What I am starting with. 2010 Raptor 250 Pegs w/Heelguards
2ilhrv9.jpg

Pegs are 1 3/4" wide. Stock Blaster pegs are 1".
s2h76b.jpg

2ngy16s.jpg

Left side just sitting in place. Still need to remove the stock heel plates, cut off the Raptor mounts and bolt them to the stock pegs.
28qu3pt.jpg

Also going to cut the rear fenders straight across on both sides to clean up the area a little.
20azd4w.jpg