Raptor 125/250 nerf bars

those nerf bars will physically fit,
but I'm willing to bet the footpeg and engine mounts are completely wrong to bolt directly on to our blasters.

I run LTZ450 pro armor fatpeg heelgaurd nerfs, it took considerable mods to make them work.

I did a similar swap with Alba Raptor 700 nerfs. The front mounts for the ones you posted may work better because the nerfs I had were a little bigger. They wouldn't have worked with stock width front end because the tires would have hit and right where they went across the frame was in the exact spot my expansion chamber was. I welded the tabs to the frame itself.

As far as the pegs I cut off my stock pegs and left just the mount and rear brake pedal etc. I also cut down the alba peg mounts and welded them to the stock/cut off blaster peg frame mounts.

There are a couple pics in my build thread that may help explaining on what I did. I can snap a few more pics if you need.

My 2004 blaster rate it 1-10 please
IMG_20150227_161844.jpg

^^ huh ?< not to be rude man but you just jacked this guys thread. You cant just jump into some ones thread an play rate my blaster.o_O Welcome to the forum but you should start your own thread.

^^ huh ?< not to be rude man but you just jacked this guys thread. You cant just jump into some ones thread an play rate my blaster.o_O Welcome to the forum but you should start your own thread.
well sorry do

Sorry i wasnt trying to be rude or anything like that

Reactions: speedyslyder
What would you all do spend 179 on these and risk them not fitting without major modifications or spend 289 on the xfr nerf bars?

What would you all do spend 179 on these and risk them not fitting without major modifications or spend 289 on the xfr nerf bars?

spend the $289 unless your fabricating and welding skillz are on point ?
or get $99 nerfs and $35 raptor heelgaurds.

i think ill just get the 700 nerf bars like jus_me did looks easy and im gonna be getting some asr +3 +1 a arms you all think they would fit with the a arms?