quickly paint ur rims without taping or spraying ur tires as well

I have a tip, im sure maybe someone has already tried it, but I just recently painted the wheels on my durango with PlastiDip, that would be the best option IMHO for painting polished aluminum wheels because If you decide you want to go back, it just peels off. There is no prep work besides just making sure the wheels are clean. The result looks pretty nice and its durable as hell, Ive pressure washed them several times and it hasnt come off. Here is a picture of my truck:
066.jpg

063.jpg

wow fellers, looks great, i was just getting ready to get my front wheels powdercoated black to... But i think i'll still just get the powdercoating done...

And i read someone says he buys new $40 wheels with each tire set... Well, im guessing that is .125 aluminum, here only drag racers use them, They are light, but bend very easy, a $40 rim could never work at our place. :lol: So.. yeah, by the way, i get my tires changed for $6. B)

If you are asking me, I used plastidip. It isn't really paint, it dries to a hard rubberized coating so it can be peeled off if you wanted to remove it, but its durable as hell and if you did scratch so off, its easy to repair. I did all four of my wheels with 2 and 1/2 can, so I bet 1can would do all four quad wheels