Project Pink

I am going to try my hand at doing my own powder coating this winter. We should be able to do everything short of frames, so I may have to powder coat alot of Pink for the wifes 350 Raptor. Thanks for the idea ! ! Although Im sure it will not look as good as your project it should be cool.

I won't be doing her frame right away... That will be next years, and He had all the new stuff on his... My wifes will not have any on hers. Maintain stock form, just.... Pinker

i wish my g/f was into this stuff....she just rolls her eyes, then gets pissed at me lol.

Im in the process of trying to get her to let me get a +4 swinger. :) almost got her

So, what ever happened with the cool head? Did it work does it keep it cool? I got one of those set up's. I have a 240kit from Angus too and Chris gave a dome that was too big. (cc's). He said that he was going to do another one for me but still hasn't come through. He just had excuses and said this week or soon. Been waiting for over 2 months. Angus told me not to use it. So, I sent my BB kit back to him. He's going to do some more work to it to get some extra power with my Fat basterd pipe.I:I

I am sorry i have been away form the site for some time winter came and i got the sleds out put the blaster away. i will have some pics for you here ASAP

UPDATE

sorry i have been away from the site for some time

will have vids ASAP

LindsaysCanonCamera012.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera013.jpg

Picture025.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera014.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera162.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera164.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera166.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera168.jpg

LindsaysCanonCamera169.jpg

So, what ever happened with the cool head? Did it work does it keep it cool? I got one of those set up's. I have a 240kit from Angus too and Chris gave a dome that was too big. (cc's). He said that he was going to do another one for me but still hasn't come through. He just had excuses and said this week or soon. Been waiting for over 2 months. Angus told me not to use it. So, I sent my BB kit back to him. He's going to do some more work to it to get some extra power with my Fat basterd pipe.I:I

i have not done the cool head kit i have the head just need to get it cut by Angus. this thing is a runner tho

where did you get your powder coating done and how much did it cost for all of the powder coating

All my powder was done by Exotic coatings in Romulus MI. GREAT place to get stuff done at here is a link

http://www.exoticcoatings.com/index2.html