Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Let me know what you all think

Reactions: blasterman312
she rides with me all the time we have a great time and love to ride. She loves the blaster and i had a great time making it.

hey i noticed that the tires said "sticky lite" are those the new kendas? if so whats the difference becuz they look the same as klaws

geez just like a chick gotta have the quad and the truck to match some how lol... good job tho. it looks good. That must have got you major brownie points lol

i have no clue what the difference with the tire is. i don't think that there is one but i could not tell you. the whole atv all together run me about $3500 i have a lot of used parts on this thing. i would like to thank a lot of people here for there parts. and also ebay lol

i think it looks gay, what a terrible idea to do that...lol JUST KIDDING man it looks great i hope your gf enjoys riding it as much as she enjoys riding you!

yeah it is great just trying to jet it in anyone have any pointers for a kien 35mm on a 240 bb with a port work?

i have to give it up to Kennedy Powersports he did an amazing job on my 240
3mm blaster motor. this thing runs amazing just got it broke in and jetted correct. Any questions that i had and helped me ASAP. great guy to talk to and i would send anyone there that is looking for a Big bore or even looking to just do a hone. Here is how you can get a hold of Angus the owner

Email: Kennedy_fab@yahoo.com
Phone: 248-436-8425

Hope you all like my project and i just want you all to know that it would not have got done with out Angus.

thank you i am working on a vid i will try tomorrow. it is real dirty right now i got to wash it. or try to get my gf to wash it :) any who i will get you all more pics and a vid tomorrow