Poconos

Yup, although I haven't actually ridden with Blaster99 yet(hopefully this summer), we do ride in the same spot down in the Marshalls Creek/ East Stroudsburg area. I've ridden in a couple of the state gamelands off of route 402 but they were extremely rocky and was not an enjoyable time for me at all. I know there's gotta be some other spots to ride in the area but I just haven't stumbled across them yet.

Marshalls creek /eastburg How far from Rayprice Honda? I have a freind that lives not to far from Mr. Z's.

My bike will be ready in like 2 weeks. Then its time to test this pig out. I can't wait I'm going to beat the hell out of this blaster.

i ride in hazleton, and white haven thats not to far i dont think from poconos. my cuz lives in weatherly i have yet to ride with him but there is some good ridin by him.

i have yet to ride at treverton but i will some day. i just wanna get the permit idont wanna get stopped and get a hefty fine. i think its what a 100bucks for a yearly permit?.

yea i hear that lol. if you want the link to directions to where we park, i can pm it to ya. i don't wanna post any thing up so if any one wants it pm me.

fenoffsbluemtclub.com I put a post up tellin about it.. pretty sweet.. not the best place.. but u get to do what u want pretty much..

i ride in hazleton, and white haven thats not to far i dont think from poconos. my cuz lives in weatherly i have yet to ride with him but there is some good ridin by him.

i have yet to ride at treverton but i will some day. i just wanna get the permit idont wanna get stopped and get a hefty fine. i think its what a 100bucks for a yearly permit?.

i ride in hazleton too man haha