please delete Sold on craigslist

Feb 19, 2012
springville ny
looking to part out my blaster no time to ride starting my new job driving OTR. If i get enough people wanting parts itll be parted out if now sell it as a whole. also have a parts blaster with papers and engine looking to get $1500obo for everything blaster around here.
engine just rebuilt about 1 year ago ported shaved and lightened flywheel by Flo-Tek and has barnett clutch and vf4 reeds and 28mm carb
extended rear 4play axle
psi racing right bend pipe with answer silencer
nerf bars
full dg skid plate including swinger
front 03+ hydro brakes
k&n filter with airbox mod
tons of spare parts:
i believe 2 bottom ends unsure of condition
blown engine needs cylinder bottom end good
set of 03+ front brake set up
misc parts reeds heads and new spare parts
best way to get pics or give offers would be to text me 716-449-6201 I dont need to sell this stuff but would make my life easier so motivated to sell

i'll take dibs on the VF4's for the right price :)
and possibly a variety of stock parts when the time comes

congrats and good luck on the new job !

sorry guys broke my phone getting my new one tomorrow. Just toss me a offer. If you retext me i will send pics and get right back to you i have off all day tomorrow and friday. Im gonna start tossing it up on ebay but rather offer it up to you guys. Ill post pics and prices tomorrow. Again sorry to anyone i was texting and never got back to.
few answers the nerf bars are i believe dg aluminum series
skid plates are dg
exhaust is psi kinda rare pipe
engine not sure bore size i think 2nd over very nasty on the trails and will lift damn near every gear
carb is 28mm pwk with about 20 different jets that come with it
reeds have maybe 3 rides on them
I would rather make a deal to sell it all at once leaving within the week so after that i wont be able to ship anything

So
sorry guys broke my phone getting my new one tomorrow. Just toss me a offer. If you retext me i will send pics and get right back to you i have off all day tomorrow and friday. Im gonna start tossing it up on ebay but rather offer it up to you guys. Ill post pics and prices tomorrow. Again sorry to anyone i was texting and never got back to.
skid plates are dg
engine not sure bore size i think 2nd over very nasty on the trails and will lift damn near every gear
I would rather make a deal to sell it all at once leaving within the week so after that i wont be able to ship anything
you
skid plates are dg
what aftermarket bumper do you have

skid plates are dg
Hey I sent a pm about the nerf bars. Let me know.
Thanks,
Mike